Hunt 4 a Bargain Ltd was formed in February 2014 in order to take advantage of an opportunity that arose to bid for a leading Industrial Dstributor's Excess and Obsolete Stock.
We receive around 18 pallets a month of stock, all new items many of which are known brands, so have a constantly changing product portfolio.
These items are then taken to market via the best option identified to achieve the greatest return, be it private sale to one of our clients, down the classic eBay route or via our own monthly On-Line Auction site (Hunt 4 Auctions) which is hosted by i-bidder and bidspotter in order to maximise our reach.
TRADITIONAL AUCTION SERVICES
In order to have total control over our routes to market, Hunt 4 Auctions was established in February 2015. Specialising in Industrial and Commercial items, this gives us the flexibility to offer the same product across different routes so, if an item is lotted in our auction and then sells via eBay, we can easily remove from the auction.
· Hassle free – just need to deliver goods (or we can collect)
· No contact with customer / no warranty obligation
· Anonymity if required (de-brand where practical)
· Maximise returns by finding market price
· Environmentally friendly
· Full tracking of sales progress
· Full traceability – ebay / auctton link provided
· Ability to trade on ebay without needing to set up account / paypal account
· Simple pricing structure
· No individual postage
Hunt 4 a Bargain Ltd is a Bicester based business owned by Andy Hunt, to contact us click here